I'm Anna, the founder of the PCG. I started this organisation in 2011 to help crafters like you get the recognition and support you deserve.
I know how challenging it can be to run a small craft business. You have to balance your passion for creating with the demands of marketing, selling, accounting, and complying with regulations. You have to keep up with the latest trends and technologies. You have to deal with competition and customer feedback.
And sometimes, you just need a friendly ear and a helping hand from someone who understands.
That's why I created the PCG. It's a community of professional crafters and small business owners who share their experiences, knowledge, and advice. It's a place where you can learn new skills, access useful resources, and network with other members. It's a platform where you can showcase your products, get featured on our blog and social media, and join our Guild Shop.
But most of all, it's a place where you can be proud of your craft and your business.
By joining the PCG, you will get exclusive benefits such as:
- Unique Guild badges (digital) with your registration number to display on your website and social media
- A Guild certificate (digital) that you can print and display at craft fairs and in your studio
- A featured listing for your business on our website in your chosen category
- Full access to our Members Area, where you can find valuable information and resources
- A spot in our Guild Shop, where you can showcase and sell your products
- Membership to our Exclusive Facebook Community Group, where you can connect with other members
- Membership to our Fabulous Workspace Group on Facebook, where you can share your creative space
- Networking and marketing opportunities to boost your visibility and reach more customers
- Promotion of your business by the Guild on our blog and social media
We are here to help you throughout your professional crafting journey
“Amazing service for the beginner or the experienced! Thank you for being so supportive to us all at A.R.P Jewellery. The tips, experience and general help and support has been brilliant - we could not have got to where we are now without your help, dedication and general love of crafting!”
- Rachel Gibbs, A.R.P Jewellery
“I joined because I thought that it would show my business was not just a hobby, but I have got so much more out of it. Running a craft business can be lonely but everybody in the Guild is friendly and supportive. When you need a bit of encouragement there is always somebody to help you along. It really is money well spent.”